Friday, May 24, 2013

Going home - TOMORROW!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, it is officially Christmas Eve in May!! It's still the 24 so why not right?? :) Tomorrow morning, *bright and early*, we will be leaving our little house and life here in Grenada and start the day long journey HOME to NC!!!! I'm really hoping that we'll get some sleep tonight. The excitement is more than I can handle!!! If it's not packed by tonight, oh well. Guess I can get whatever I need back home. :)

I will be sending you one more song before we leave tomorrow morning so don't think this is the last song. I know you've all been enjoying these little pieces of entertainment. ;) For your second to last countdown song I give you Eric Church singing "Carolina." Carolina is CERTAINLY calling me home!!

Enjoy!!




A hui kaua...

No comments:

Post a Comment